Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Boneheaded shit throughout 2nd half, and they let texas maul JJ again and again. Just move the ball to the middle of the field so the kicker doesn't have the most difficult angle possible. Day doesn't remember how the fucking georgia game ended??
Stupid, stupid stupid
Kick the fucking field...
Iowa finally gets revenge for that bowl game against Florida where Spielman was doing color and was incredulous regarding the egregious officiating going against the Hawkeyes.
18-0 St Louis in the 2nd half. 67-32. Welcome back to the big dance, UGA. Bucks are out, but I guess St Louis vs. TCUN will be fun. The skunks won't be as easy for the Billikens to defend, tho.
Bucks have been average at best for so long now, it's hard to be enthusiastic about next season. They need to play faster and more physical and get more rebounds. Put pressure on the other team's defense, put them on their heels. I suppose they need a deeper bench for faster play. They seemed to...
Ah, okay. I still haven't seen part of the play, but did see in the replay, he was sitting on the court, right out in plain view, as the ball hit the iron. I mean.. 3 zebras standing there and none of them noticed anything unusual?
I thought the same when I read these complaints because I didn't see Bruce get shoved down. Royal knocked Mobley down, causing him to lose the handle on the rebound. Then, lucky bounce right to Iowa. Just to the wrong guy for them.
Fuck Fugueras. Not much they could do about him, I suppose. But the Bucks have got to keep scoring when up big. 12 min left and we start milking the clock?? I'd like to see them keep scoring with under 10 min against a good team. Not a fan of the current model.
Mobley isn't on yet, but everyone else seems to be. Bruce had some good drives to the basket. Bynum's 2nd half vs IU wasn't what his 1st half was. Let's see if he can keep it going today. He's tough to deal with.