• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    That 2nd down call was about the worst I've seen since 11/30.
  2. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    I don't think they snap it if there's no offsides.
  3. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    That's probably enough to win it.
  4. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    Freeman isn't an idiot. He knows his offense has little chance to drive on Georgia's D.
  5. Zander42

    Game Thread Rose Bowl, #8 tOSU vs #1 Oregon, Jan 1, 5:00 ET on ESPN

    I'm so sorry. Do you want to talk about it?
  6. Zander42

    Game Thread Rose Bowl, #8 tOSU vs #1 Oregon, Jan 1, 5:00 ET on ESPN

    Anyone heard from @Thump? I'm worried he might have damaged himself for the cause.
  7. Zander42

    Game Thread Rose Bowl, #8 tOSU vs #1 Oregon, Jan 1, 5:00 ET on ESPN

    How... Um... How is he that open. Dan Lanning, what is you doin'?
  8. Zander42

    Game Thread Rose Bowl, #8 tOSU vs #1 Oregon, Jan 1, 5:00 ET on ESPN

    "Fuck it, Jeramiah down there some where." I think that's the play call there.
  9. Zander42

    Game Thread Rose Bowl, #8 tOSU vs #1 Oregon, Jan 1, 5:00 ET on ESPN

    Bench him! Fire everyone. Oh, wrong thread.
  10. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    Just out of the bottom of the frame, you can not see but General Maximus is giving the Horns Down sign.
Back
Top