• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Zander42

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    I once heard someone say something to the effect of "football is a very evaluation friendly sport."
  2. Zander42

    Game Thread CFP Playoff Cotton Bowl, tOSU vs Texas, Fri. Jan. 10th, 7:30 ET on ESPN

    Captain Jack to the House? (It's gotta have a nickname.)
  3. Zander42

    Game Thread CFP Playoff Cotton Bowl, tOSU vs Texas, Fri. Jan. 10th, 7:30 ET on ESPN

    Didn't hear what he said, but yeah, I have to agree.
  4. Zander42

    Game Thread CFP Playoff Cotton Bowl, tOSU vs Texas, Fri. Jan. 10th, 7:30 ET on ESPN

    They just showed Day and Sark talking. Day was asking him if he wanted lube or if it was alright to go in dry, you know, the natural way. Sark requested lube since he was feeling romantic. I read lips...
  5. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    That's just some horse'n around.
  6. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    I agree. Franklin really didn't do anything particularly Franklinish today. Domers just made more plays and Allar isn't a very good QB. That's about it. I've seen people talking about the timeout with 14 seconds left. I think that was a good call. It guaranteed that PSU would get the ball back...
  7. Zander42

    2024 College Football Playoffs Discussion (12 Team Format)

    Much more interested in playing ND if we win. Wife's co-worker is a ND grad and is a great trash talker.
Back
Top