• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckBackHome

    Airport annoyances

    https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2026-north-america-airport-satisfaction-study/ Airport rankings. Feel free to file any complaints here.
  2. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

    Good guys back in first place in the Central!
  3. BuckBackHome

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    Well, other stations near it jumped too. The station that always moves up first is now at $4.99 and diesel is at $6.99. I wonder how far I can get on an ebike;-)
  4. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

    Walk off win for the good guys!
  5. BuckBackHome

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    No Tuesday night game? I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.
  6. BuckBackHome

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    Agreed. I was thinking that hopefully the staff made him roommates with one of the more mature players.
  7. BuckBackHome

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    Just passed a station with $4.59 here in NE OH. It is the station that is always the first to move up and last to move down. Now we see if the others follow.
  8. BuckBackHome

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Will Fitz be able to get the Spartans past the Irish?
  9. BuckBackHome

    2026 tOSU vs. Kent St. BMW Thread

    Will Ohio State sell beer by the quarts like at The Venice? Asking for a friend.
  10. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

    1/2 game back from White Sox for Central lead and 1 game up for final Wildcard spot. I read yesterday morning they’ve won 14 of their last 21 games. Seems hard to believe.
  11. BuckBackHome

    Na'eem Offord (DB Oregon)

    All I read is Leroy Jenkins.
  12. BuckBackHome

    What Are Your Hobbies?

    My wife is getting into pickleball and pulling me in with her. Send help!
  13. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Had to look up Monken’s contract. $50 million for 5 years.
  14. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Has a team ever won if they have more penalty yards than passing yard;-)
  15. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Browns media in Cleveland thinks they will win between 6-8 games this season. Nothing much else to add.
  16. BuckBackHome

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Time for the Golden Flashes. Buckeyes a 52.5 point favorite. I do wonder how the team deals with a game that is basically a scrimmage followed by one of the tougher teams in the country and then once again a scrimmage game. As a graduate of both universities, I do hope Kent brings a bit more...
  17. BuckBackHome

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    This is the reality of playing top teams so early in the season. Let's hope the staff and players learn and grow from this. Time to focus on Kent State.
  18. BuckBackHome

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Checking in to make sure everyone is doing okay.
  19. BuckBackHome

    Never Again Brands

    Spectrum internet, as long as I have a choice of anything else.
  20. BuckBackHome

    2026 Polls

    What’s a good point when initial polls should be released? After game 5?
Back
Top