• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckBackHome

    2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

    Visiting not only Cbus but also heading down the road to catch Jamier Brown's game. That screams leadership to me. Glad he is sticking with his verbal!
  2. BuckBackHome

    Favorite Taco Bell Food Item

    https://www.centredaily.com/news/nation-world/national/article317295304.html Looks like @Thump may be making a road trip soon to participate in Taco Bell testing a new menu item in the Cleveland area. A dippable burrito.
  3. BuckBackHome

    2026 tOSU vs. Illinois BMW Thread

    What took you so long?!?!
  4. BuckBackHome

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    If memory serves me, Chip Kelly’s offense looked a bit wobbly his one season here. Maybe things will end the same way that season did;-)
  5. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Glad I hedged my bets. I bought tickets to both the 0-17 Parade and the Super Bowl.
  6. BuckBackHome

    QB Tavien St. Clair (Official Thread)

    Rooting for the young man. Hopefully it just takes him a bit longer for it all to click. I'm not saying he is a Cardale Jones or Lincoln Kienhoz, but there was a learning curve for those two as well.
  7. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    I kind of hope they decide to continuously rotate QBs every game for the rest of the season. Gotta make it a full clown show to grab stArch.
  8. BuckBackHome

    DL Jamir Perez (Official Thread)

    I was thinking the same as I came to this thread. To the BPer's, once again I'm not angry. I'm disappointed;-)
  9. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Browns are only giving up 7.5 points in the spread? Seems light.
  10. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Guardians (2026 Season Thread)

    Guardians decided to hit and hit some more. Scored 4x as many points as Kent State in a 12-6 win. Still one up on the White Sox.
  11. BuckBackHome

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    26.5 point favorites. Seems excessive.
  12. BuckBackHome

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    Saw two stations tonight at $4.99 near me. These two stations are independently owned, not that I know if it changes how they price.
  13. BuckBackHome

    Alabama Crimson Tide (official thread of Football, Fake Championships and Banjo)

    When Jay from Jay and Silent Bob gets a job coaching football.
  14. BuckBackHome

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    https://apnews.com/article/duncan-sheik-dies-75ddd243f32ba8c7646d37c14f1c536d?link_source=ta_bluesky_link&taid=6aad50d089e5cf0001dfb2f2&utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=bluesky
  15. BuckBackHome

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Now it’s step two in my prediction from long ago that Temu Jimmuh wanted his own Manning. The next step is the Manning family demanding a draft and trade for stArch ala the Eli “mouth breathing dummy” Manning route. I’m not sure where…yet.
  16. BuckBackHome

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    They were assh&les on the Kent campus too. But they were our assh⩽-)
  17. BuckBackHome

    How does work make you feel today?

    Working on CEs today. Need I say more.
Back
Top