• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    My bad, big player. I missed that post that wasn't addressed to me but to another poster.
  2. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    Lane Kiffin pissing eeeeerbody off.
  3. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    Now it changes from "but whatever" to "but do what you want". I'm moving on though. Good talk.
  4. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    That is what separates the great coaches. They adapt and are more proactive than reactive. We saw it with Saban. You could say Julio Jones was even underutilized at Bama, but Bama started bringing in top receiver recruits and opened it up a bit going away from a smashmouth type of offense where...
  5. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    You stated the following: "I'll never understand this sentiment. Why is one better than the other? Being an in your face dickhead isn't any better or worse than pretending you're not a dickhead. Both are dickheads." You gave your opinion which is completely fine. I'm cool with that. You asked...
  6. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Nailed it. Anybody knows that the limitation of Underwood severely impacts the type of game their OC can call. Beck has one arm tied behind his back with Underwood and possibly the oline. Those dumbasses don't seem to realize that.
  7. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    I wasn't complaining and you can have whatever viewpoint you want. You asked a question and I answered it. but whatever.
  8. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    Can mean a lot of things............ but whatever, fuck yourself. but whatever, I don't care. but whatever, that's cool. but whatever, I don't agree. etc etc etc
  9. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Exactly. Coach Whittingham seems like a no bs coach and that roster probably isn't used to that especially when Moore was there. They probably aren't used to being accountable.
  10. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    I agree with this, but do you think the game has or is passing him by or it's going to take a few years of recruiting classes to get his squad together? He is now coaching in the Big Ten which is a hell of lot different than Utah with higher expectations. Whittingham is a heck of a coach, but he...
  11. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    People have different opinions on everything and that's ok. Not everybody needs to have your viewpoint or see things your way. You should already know that at your age. But whatever.
  12. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    I can respect people more that show you who they are 100% of the time instead of somebody that pretends to be somebody they are not. From my experience, most people I run into are phonies. Lane is who he is and doesn't give a fuck. A lot of people say they don't give a fuck, but they really do...
  13. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Lane Kiffin (HC LSU)

    Same. Lane isn't a phony. What you see is what you get. I can respect that over people that portray a phony image. He has the anti-hero down to a t.
  14. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    He is on 18 months' probation. With as such crazy shit going on with that university, the odds are that a violation is in his future. The Michigan way!
  15. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    You know who else was laughing during the game watching Underwood? Sherrone Moore. I bet that crazy bastard was clapping some coed cheeks with a loud villain laugh watching that shitshow.
  16. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Oklahoma has a solid defense this year. I also think Michigan will have a decent defense. I follow the west coast guys/cordinators. Michigan is lucky to have a guy like Jay Hill who is famous for his defenses creating turnovers. Oklahoma doesn’t need to be uber aggressive or do anything stupid...
  17. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Bryce "L" Underwood (QB ttun, for now)

    He doesn't. He is just trolling the idiots that take him seriously.
  18. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Take everybody from the state and put them on life rafts to sink in the Atlantic. Give Michigan to Canada and make Puerto Rico the 50th state. Sock out!
Back
Top