• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    ole miss getting the lube ready for the ole pussy.
  2. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Wow, Aggie just went for it on their own 33 and didn’t get it.
  3. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Minchey is playing really well. They need to capitalize now and make this 21-7.
  4. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Indiana only up 7-0 late in the 2nd quarter. Kentucky and Aggie tied 7-7 at the half. What a weird day so far.
  5. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Rutgers with a 14 play, 95 yard td drive vs USC. 17-14 USC.
  6. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    College football is weird. Oklahoma trashed UTEP 51-0….the same UTEP team up 14-7 on Michigan late in the 2nd quarter. Make it make sense.
  7. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    UTEP up 7-0 against Michigan. More turnovers for Underwood.
  8. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Nothing will happen. 2016, Central Michigan shouldn’t have got an extra down against Oklahoma State when they completed their Hail Mary. If nothing happened then, then I don’t expect anything to happen now.
  9. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    Great game by the cowboys! Moving to next week.
  10. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    That’s probably game. Watching all these games, let’s see if my ducks wake up in the second half.
  11. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    Been like 20 penalties in this game. I despise it. Let the kids play, lots of little shit on both teams.
  12. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    Punters for both teams have been the best players so far in this game.
  13. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    That’s a fumble.
  14. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    It was. He launched that bitch.
  15. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Week 2 Game Discussion Thread

    He really has a great offensive mind. I think he can take that next step to a bigger school if he wanted to leave.
  16. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Reverend Dabo Swinney (HC Clemson Tigers - GSCS), random mid-century cars, and steroids

    I think you are right. I forgot about South Carolina.
  17. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    Reverend Dabo Swinney (HC Clemson Tigers - GSCS), random mid-century cars, and steroids

    I can see them going 6-6 or 10-2. I really don't know. Loss to Miami is a given, but I think Duke and VA Tech can win those games and don't sleep on Syracuse (They seem to struggle with them for whatever reason), and Florida State.
  18. OREGONSOCKPUPPET

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    There was 00:00:0001 seconds left. Some Michigan retard, probably.
Back
Top