• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. 2008 Big Ten Football discussion

    It should be an interesting season for the Sparty's this year... Even if they don't pull it together this year, I think they'll be a challenge next year...
  2. What were they thinking?

    I apologize if this has been posted previously (or if it is in the wrong place), but this has to be the worst ever... YouTube - Buckeye Babes Did Woody Harrelson go to OSU?
  3. Destin, Florida

    Try contacting: ALUMNI GROUP DETAILS Florida/Pensacola Beth S. Hardcastle 5861 Moors Oaks Drive Milton, FL 32583 Phone: (850) 995-1164 Email: [email protected]
  4. Official Countdown Thread

    The fall football season cannot get here fast enough...
  5. QB Todd Boeckman (official thread)

    Why do I have to be labeled as a troll? I felt like he played a good game tonight.
  6. QB Todd Boeckman (official thread)

    Todd played a great game tonight. He maintained his composure throughout the whole game... I felt his decisions were spot-on.
  7. Congrats LSU!!

    Still stings. But it was a well played game. Watch out for the "bucknuts" in 08!
  8. Official What Will You Be Wearing/Drinking Thread

    I'll be wearing my simple black and red buckeyes T-Shirt... a ball cap if I can get one before the game... Thinking of picking up a moderately priced cab for first half and finishing off with beer for the second... :osu: 21-17
  9. USC off-field issues (merged)

    My neighbors and I can not wait for that game just because of the USC claims/hype.
  10. Sound Off !!! - Introduce Yourself

    Grew up in NY... moved from Connecticut to Columbus in 2001 to be with my fiance while she attended OSU. I never was much of a college football fan, but after a few years here, I've found that Buckeye fever grows on you. It's amazing to see what Tressel does with the team year after year...
Back
Top