Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Best of luck Kyle.
In my eyes, Kyle came in and did everything asked of him and lived up to his potential. Unfortunately he doesn’t have NFL first round potential like Buckeye fans have gotten used to. Tough spot for him because many in the fanbase at large don’t have the ability to realize...
For me our definition of 'competitive' differs.
First, we keep glossing over the fact that Day has ONE non top 5 loss in 5 years. ONE! That in of itself is insane. Without looking it up, going to say no one else can say that, probably not for a while actually. I mean can the guy get some...
And I’d respond that you are more unrealistic than I if you don’t think Day has had us on the doorstep.
Day can still win one every 8.5 years (Tress and Urbans combined average). You contend that because he didn’t in 5 he can’t. I’d retort that the same was said of Kirby (current King of...
I mean you’ll probably just chaulk this up as ‘hope’ but:
2019: Two very questionable calls overturned by the booth and we were still a miscommunicated route away from playing for a NC. Embarrass #13 Mich along the way.
2020: Play for NC and lose to a stacked Bama. Michigan ducks us...