• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Newlander

    2017 Football Torrents - Ohio State at Rutgers

    Can I get a reseed, please? I have a 10Gbps connection and should not take too long.
  2. Newlander

    BuckeyePlanet BitTorrent Sync Shared Directory Info (GET ALL GAMES HERE)

    Looking to get added to the folder, I can host on my seedbox.
  3. Newlander

    2002 Season

    Will add this to my seedbox tomorrow morning. Greatly appreciate the upload.
  4. Newlander

    2016 Week 4 Ohio State vs Rutgers

    Which game(s) is this?
  5. Newlander

    BuckeyePlanet BitTorrent Sync Shared Directory Info (GET ALL GAMES HERE)

    My provider does support btsync and has a guide to set it up. I am still in the hospital recovering from ACL replacement, I can set it up when I get home in the next day or 2.
  6. Newlander

    BuckeyePlanet BitTorrent Sync Shared Directory Info (GET ALL GAMES HERE)

    I’ll check with my provider and see if we can run btsync on it. If not, I have no problem seeding all the torrents from it.
  7. Newlander

    1987 cotton bowl ohio st vs texas a&m

    Thanks! Was able to get it. Trying to get as many more as possible, if you have more.
  8. Newlander

    2017 Cotton Bowl - Ohio State vs USC - December 30 2017

    Greatly appreciate the upload. Will you be seeding some of the older games? I have tried to access the Sync Shared Directory, however it states pending approval. Would love to obtain as many games as I can.
  9. Newlander

    1987 cotton bowl ohio st vs texas a&m

    Still seeding?
  10. Newlander

    2016 Week 3 Ohio State at Oklahoma

    Added to my seedbox and local.
  11. Newlander

    BuckeyePlanet BitTorrent Sync Shared Directory Info (GET ALL GAMES HERE)

    Got sync up and running, just need access added to the folders. I have some really good copies of the entire 2014 season, to include an hour long celebration the week after beating Oregon.
Back
Top