• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Newlander

    Indiana @ tOSU, Sat Nov 12, 12pm, FOX

    Need to use these next 2 weeks to figure out the run game, otherwise that TTUN game will be a repeat of last year. Our inability to be creative and actually work a run game is going to bite us again. For example, I have not yet seen guards pulling, it's been focused on 1-on-1 matchups, just hope...
  2. Newlander

    Single Game Football Tickets Tips

    Noon Eastern kickoff. Planning to arrive around 10am Eastern, tailgate for an hour or so.
  3. Newlander

    Single Game Football Tickets Tips

    I'll see you there. I'll be back in the great state of OHIO that week for work, going to stay after and go to the game with my father.
  4. Newlander

    tOSU @ Penn State, Sat Oct 29, 12pm, FOX

    Don't let them score/get momentum into half. Iirc, they receive to open 2nd half.
  5. Newlander

    tOSU @ Penn State, Sat Oct 29, 12pm, FOX

    Was he not beyond the LoS on that long pass?? Surprised to not even see a replay.
  6. Newlander

    tOSU @ Penn State, Sat Oct 29, 12pm, FOX

    Perhaps a slant or crossing route, get some levels... Been really disappointed with play calling all season.
  7. Newlander

    Rutgers at Ohio State

    As always, added to my seedbox. Thanks @BUCKDUBBS007
  8. Newlander

    Wisky @ tOSU, Sat Sep 24, 7:30pm, ABC

    Henderson seems to just fall forward when any contact. Doesn't want to be physical
  9. Newlander

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    Amen. My dad and I were saying this all season.
  10. Newlander

    2022 Rose Bowl, tOSU vs Utah, Jan 1st @ 5pm EST, ESPN

    It was more throwing up my hands in disappointment. The unbalanced team is just disappointing; we are turning into the Big12 style. F being in defense, just air raid it.
  11. Newlander

    2022 Rose Bowl, tOSU vs Utah, Jan 1st @ 5pm EST, ESPN

    I'd rather see our defense again at opposed to KO return.
  12. Newlander

    2022 Rose Bowl, tOSU vs Utah, Jan 1st @ 5pm EST, ESPN

    Still plenty of time for 42.
  13. Newlander

    2022 Rose Bowl, tOSU vs Utah, Jan 1st @ 5pm EST, ESPN

    On a positive note, we can give our defense a rest.
  14. Newlander

    2022 Rose Bowl, tOSU vs Utah, Jan 1st @ 5pm EST, ESPN

    I don't understand this team.
  15. Newlander

    2021 Sugar Bowl - Ohio State at Clemson

    Amazing as usual.
  16. Newlander

    2017 Football Torrents - Ohio State at TTUN

    I can upload the 2017 Army game tonight.
  17. Newlander

    B1G CCG: THE Ohio State University vs NW’ern: Sat, Dec. 19 in Indianapolis, Noon on Fox

    I was completely wrong about Clemson. I did not believe we were capable of playing a complete game and dominate them as we did. I was pleasantly surprised and happy to be wrong. I work with a lot of folks that are SEC, ACC, B12 fans and have not had much to comment on the past couple years...
Back
Top