• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. BuckeyeSoldier

    James Franklin (HC Virginia Tech)

    This is true but for many decades their fence extended around new jersey and parts of maryland. when they have access to those talents bases it puts them right with the other three. that is one reason i am a big fan of rutgers and marylands inclusion into the BIG. it keeps that pipeline open...
  2. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    that is kind of the point i was trying to make, perhaps too verbosely.
  3. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    I think you guys let the lack of news over the weekend get to you. I am pretty sure i saw the doomsayers come out last monday too. Then the weekday comes back and news starts leaking and we all feel better again. I disagree with anyone say thing BIG isnt going to do anything. Not because i...
  4. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    All I want from the BIG is Harbaugh and both coordinators banned from coaching in the big10 forever and banned from participating in the championship game. The rest will come from the NCAA after the year is over.
  5. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    i am also now the unwitting witness to half a dozen different CUNTS blogs and facebook groups because of this shit.
  6. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tCun Shenanigans, Arguments, Cobras, Feckless Marmots, Fake Pandas, Dirty Cheaters

    Here is my tinfoil hat theory. I dont think Weiss is some hacker that got into peoples shit on his own. I suspect TCUN has some sort of program they are using to hack into practice footage ect. Weiss realized he could use that same program on his ex or co-eds or god knows what else.. the...
  7. BuckeyeSoldier

    Sports 'journalists' (Who Don't Work For ESPN)

    You remind me of Kinch
  8. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 College Football Polls

    And 2 others would give their left nut for an invite
  9. BuckeyeSoldier

    2023 tOSU Offense

    Sure sounds a lot like the same chicken littles calling for Stroud to be benched. I am starting to think football may not be best for some of your hearts good grief.
  10. BuckeyeSoldier

    *HELP* extending wifi outdoors

    Good morning, I could use some technical assistance from anyone more up to date on current internet tech. I have a POS neighbor that enjoys vandalizing the border between our property. I want to set up security cams to catch him in the act. I have purchased some WYZE security cams. I have...
  11. BuckeyeSoldier

    Jim Knowles (DC Tennessee)

    i honestly do not understand the Knowles hate here.. dude has been here one season and our defense improved from what it was before. he didnt transform it into the silver bullets but im not sure there is a coach out there that could have performed that miracle in their first season.
  12. BuckeyeSoldier

    Big Ten and other Conference Expansion

    Do NOT want cal or stanford.. i respect the schools and the money.. but Culturally I dont really want to bring in schools with so much open disdain for "flyover states" and football culture. Afraid they could almost be a poison pill. Give me UNC, MAYBE UVA, GT? If we have to go west just...
  13. BuckeyeSoldier

    Sparty at tOSU, Sat. 11/11, 7:30pm, EST, NBC

    You trying to get with my mom? thats real weird man.... i guess as long as i get a jersey out of it.. whatever
  14. BuckeyeSoldier

    tOSU Recruiting Discussion

    Apples to oranges, one scenario they are early in the process and the other is at or near the end. Obviously you'd choose have them pick you after the process is over because then you know you win. But if you'd ask me if I'd rather have them committed in June and taking visits or not committed...
  15. BuckeyeSoldier

    Cincinnati Reds 2023 (sell the team Bob)

    All of this optimism in this thread is giving me anxiety
Back
Top