• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. Buckeneye

    QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

    Solid start to the season. Less anxiety in the pocket was what I was wanting to see and I got that.
  2. Buckeneye

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Arch struggles with 3rd level processing. So I expect to see *SOME* of the same rotations from last year defensively - just from different alignments. The Horns OL struggled last year and their running game was incredibly inefficient. They've shown flashes of both these weaknesses vs Texas...
  3. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    Sayin' dealing and getting the ball out reasonably well. OL struggling in the same way we left off last year.
  4. Buckeneye

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    Good morning, Buckeye Brothers & sisters. It's a bit more warm & humid than I'd like for a Fall Saturday, but we'll deal with it. I feel fortunate to share in another season, another chapter in the story, that is tOSU Football with all of you. I'll be watching closely for the needed...
  5. Buckeneye

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Given how the 'local boy' narrative was pushed for Kenny Pickett, on top of the Marino curse - I'm positive we'll deal with a lot of that come 2027 draft re: Dante.
  6. Buckeneye

    QB1 Will Howard (National Champion, Pittsburgh Steelers)

    Kurt isn't wrong, route needs to be flatter. Doesn't invalidate the INTs either or the lack of pushing the ball downfield after.
  7. Buckeneye

    QB1 Will Howard (National Champion, Pittsburgh Steelers)

    Will came out on his 2nd drive and was looking sharp. Had a nice gain on an 18 yard dig w/ levels - set the pass pro and everything. Doesn't identify the crosser cut, throws a bad INT and now he's being a bit timid pushing the ball downfield on his current drive. Hate to see that. Hoping...
  8. Buckeneye

    Coming Soon (New Movies)

    I'm a villain /anti-hero kind of guy. Mostly because those characters are usually the most well-written and fun. Vader, Anton Chigurh, Hannibal Lector, Hans Landa, Ozymandius, Spawn, Deadpool... Doom might be tops for me when it comes to this sort of medium (marvel) and maybe Onslaught as...
  9. Buckeneye

    RB James Peoples (National Champion, transfer to Ped St.)

    Yeah, the kickoff was where I was thinking. Appreciate the reminder.
  10. Buckeneye

    RB James Peoples (National Champion, transfer to Ped St.)

    Barkley went off in 2017. Because the defense from that year absolutely pisses me off - 2018. I distinctly remember Anthony McFarland going THEE. FUCK. OFF. against us as we squeaked by Maryland. Steelers drafted him off that game, I swear.
  11. Buckeneye

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    $5.19 for 93. Neat. Pulled & cleaned the MAF. I also run a can of seafoam through with every oil change. Averaging 36.5/gal and only having to fill up every 6 weeks with my daily commute plus a little weekend driving. So I can't complain *too much. * = still horseshit
  12. Buckeneye

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    1st bold - You will do no such thing. 2nd bold - this is how you will start AND end the game as fans. Strike first. Strike hard. No Mercy.
  13. Buckeneye

    J.J. McCarthy (once a tCun, always a tCun; Nine on the Pine)

    Funniest part, the offensive concept is about as Football 101 as it gets for a D1 QB. Obligatory 'fuck em'.
  14. Buckeneye

    How do you think Ohio State would have done against LSU in 2019?

    Ultimately LSU wins that game. But we would have fared better than Clemson.
  15. Buckeneye

    How's the weather?

    Day 2. Isn't as bad a yesterday. I can see the breakwall and the edge of the shore. Breeze has picked up and it's pushing everything southwest quickly. That said, my throat and nose are fucked. So either I have small cold and this is a red herring, or it hit me WAY worse than 3 years ago.
  16. Buckeneye

    How's the weather?

    I'm 1/4 mile off the shore of Erie to my back yard. Can't even see the Lake. Can't even see the breakwall on the Lake.
  17. Buckeneye

    How's the weather?

    It's a bit... smokey
  18. Buckeneye

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    Not opponents Not arch rivals Not worthy adversary ... Enemies. Both character (lack of) and on the field. I'm not saying tOSU is perfect by any measure. But we don't pretend to be so holy that we hold ourselves above the damn gates.
  19. Buckeneye

    Fantasy Football Advice

    BP! The Brainy Ballers team I'm apart of has been working hard to launch our new fantasy football app prior to the upcoming season. It boils down to a dynasty fantasy football stock market. Think a combination of Robinhood & your favorite fantasy football app (redrafts available) We're...
  20. Buckeneye

    QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

    Completion % is fantastic. But there is a threshold of a sort of 'diminishing return'. This is a fine example. Julian had a season high in completion % vs Wisky. In doing so, there were downfield opportunities missed/not taken. If the completion % drops a couple points in favor of being...
Back
Top