• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Search results

  1. exhawg

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I just asked myself if Texas St. was an FBS team. Imagine my surprise when I checked to find that they are in the Pac-12. What an absolute joke of a conference.
  2. exhawg

    OT Phillip Daniels (All B1G)

    On the other hand, tell that to scUM. As I was once told, things are never as good or as bad as they look in game one. Let them watch film and make corrections for next week. That last bit is for Daniels. Those twats up north can lose the rest of their games.
  3. exhawg

    WR Chris Henry Jr. (Official Thread)

    I'm glad he got one at the end. Dude seems to have no trouble getting open. Hopefully the drops were just first-game jitters, but it does seem like he needs to work on his strength to make contested catches like Jeremiah's first TD.
  4. exhawg

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    It almost seems worse to need the refs to bail you out to beat a MAC team and have that be the major story than to just lose to the MAC team. I mean, nobody talks about how scUM lost to a 1AA team at home anymore, right? The only way they can avoid sucking is to cheat. That's the real story.
  5. exhawg

    Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    Youthful mistakes, but we can't start drives inside the 20 next week when they should be touchbacks. Make sure everyone knows he's bringing it out, no matter how deep, or eat it when it's in the end zone. Bey's mindset is that good things happen when the ball is in his hands. That needs to be...
  6. exhawg

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    What's a CD? I bought my 2013 Sonata used in 2016 and never put a CD in it. First thing I did was buy a CD slot phone mount that blocked the slot. Around a year ago I installed an Android Auto screen/dash cam that made it feel like a new car.
  7. exhawg

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    I feel like all cars have BS like that these days. Maybe EV's are worse about it because they have the belief that people who buy EV's want all the stupid tech. Root for the Slate truck to do well and maybe influence car makers to make cars that just do car things without the fancy tech.
  8. exhawg

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    Around a year ago I didn't really know anything about EV's. My wife's minivan had 90K miles and was losing coolant, but not dripping, so we traded it in and took the EV incentive right before it expired to get a plug-in hybrid. She gets 32 miles of battery range every day so her fill-ups went...
  9. exhawg

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    10 cents/KW. Trump is doing more for EV's than any previous President.
  10. exhawg

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    I mean the one I'm thinking of fits all the categories. Politician, war criminal, pedo, celebrity....
  11. exhawg

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Can we just graft Dillon Gabriel's upper body on Taylen Green's lower body?
  12. exhawg

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    So 2 more government figures to go? Asking for a friend.
  13. exhawg

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    We'll offer a 10-year 1B guaranteed deal to change their minds.
  14. exhawg

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    Probably a good move. If he sucks the first 2 games, Sanders will start the home opener and also suck.
  15. exhawg

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    https://www.dawgsbynature.com/cleveland-browns-news/124401/browns-nfl-draft-trade-rumors-cowboys Man, if I could take that trade back with the Cowboys and end up with Downs and get the best OT available with the other first-rounder I would have taken it.
  16. exhawg

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    We got a plug-in hybrid for my wife last year, and I'm looking to get a used EV in the near future. I had already installed a 220 outlet in the garage for the generator, so it was easy to get an L2 charger hooked up. This year will actually be good for anyone looking for a used EV. A bunch of...
  17. exhawg

    DE Mike Vrabel (All B1G, All American, All Pro, Super Bowl Champ, NFL HC of Year, HC New England Patriots)

    So you're saying her kid isn't average like her cuck husband? I feel like this can't be a surprise for anyone involved, just those of us on the outside.
Back
Top