Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Looks like he has changed high schools. Now attending Frisco Panther Creek HS. It is a significantly larger and growing school, now in class 5A, division 2. He will see much stronger competition.
I was reading about Skenes. The feeling of some experts was that the velocity decrease pattern looks more like a labrum injury than an elbow injury. Labrum may also be harder to recover from.
If you happen to have Youtube TV, you can now get ESPN Unlimited (that includes ESPN+) through that. I got an email with the instructions on how to link the two.
He left a lot of shots out on the course - missed at least 4, maybe 5 putts of less than 4 feet. I saw a couple of other holes where I am sure he was not happy with one or two shots he made.