• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by utgrad73

  1. utgrad73

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    Gus had a point to make I guess or I Gus
  2. utgrad73

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    The golden flashes arent flashing much yet
  3. utgrad73

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    cignetti state farm commercial is funny and creepy at the same time
  4. utgrad73

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    I would have guessed Inis. TE is good right?
  5. utgrad73

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    Win out and beat Michigan. I believe in this team. Its a long season.
Back
Top