Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
I still remember Denzel Burke tamping down the hype before fall camp, saying something about JJ like "yeah, he's got a lot of hype, but we'e got a lot of good players here too, so I have to wait until I see it" and then they asked him again after a few practices and he was like "yeah, he's...
He deserves credit for always being a pro. Everyone has seen the clips of how many times he's been open but Sayin is locked on to JJ. There's a ton of receivers who throw a little tantrum in that situation
I think it make sense for him to come back. His physical traits are what they are, they aren't going to get better. So he obviously is going to have to depend on experience, intelligence, processing etc. I think it would help him getting as much experience as possible before he goes into the...