• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Steve19

  1. Steve19

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    I seem to remember that being that quick was the sign of a young amateur
  2. Steve19

    DT Luke Fickell (HC Wisconsin Badgers)

    Dat DeSales boy done good and we wuz hollerin' for him!
  3. Steve19

    Caleb Williams (Cry Baby, Painter of Nails)

    Soccer. He has a glorious future there.
  4. Steve19

    QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

    I think he took a good step forward today.
  5. Steve19

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Ferentz YMSOB!
  6. Steve19

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    Quick question: Are we allowed to field linebackers?
  7. Steve19

    2026 tOSU Offense Discussion

    I suspect that Holtz won't have much to say...
  8. Steve19

    Play Game Weekly Upset Contest for 2026

    Iowa
  9. Steve19

    QB Tavien St. Clair (Official Thread)

    What he is experiencing is exactly what he needs to motivate the development he needs. We'll see if he rises to the challenge. Would love to see an Ohio kid live his dream. Plenty of time left...
  10. Steve19

    Game Thread Kent State at tOSU, Sept. 19th, 12pm ET, FOX

    I'm sure that Oregon learned a lot in its 84-0 blowout of Portland State. You don't lose as many NFL draftees as Ohio State has in the last two years and change coaches, and expect to put a similarly polished product on the field. We could be hoping these guys get a shot at Texas again in the...
  11. Steve19

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    I'm just hoping that UTEP gets back to it's starting play and beats these guys today. Imagine, they were laughing at Ohio State and then lose to a Texas team of that standing.
  12. Steve19

    QB Kirk ‘Nightmare On’ Herbstreit (Frosted Quips, False Narratives Clown, Afraid of THE Lunatic Fringe)

    https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/kirk-herbstreit-gameday-ted-cruz-interview-disingenuous.html Completely on-brand
  13. Steve19

    Play Game Weekly Upset Contest for 2026

    Rice I thought I took N Carolina but my daughter had a car accident and I must have failed to take the bet. Rice hasn't started yet :(
  14. Steve19

    WR Michael Jenkins (All B1G, National Champion)

    He was great.
  15. Steve19

    HC Ryan Day (B1G Coach of Year, B1G Champion, National Champion)

    This is a rebuilding year. You ain't nothing special until you prove it on the field. Day should have been lowering expectations before the year. He should have reacted to a #1 ranking with some questions in public and challenged his players to own it quietly. There is a LOT of talent on...
Back
Top