• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Newlander

  1. Newlander

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    21-0 actually. Embarrassing.
  2. Newlander

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I feel I'm watching the Browns. Defense playing well, just out on the field way too long. Offense needs to get a first down next possession
  3. Newlander

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I would feel much better winning by 10 than 1.
  4. Newlander

    Game Thread tOSU at Texas, Sat. Sept 12, 7:30 pm ET, ABC

    I don't understand why try and force that (the throw on 3rd) into trip coverage
  5. Newlander

    Looking for tix for Ball State

    Anyone have extra tickets for tomorrow's game vs Ball State (9/5/2026)? I'm in town and would love to catch a game with my brother in law. Looking for 2 tix. Can meet with cash/PayPal/venmo.
  6. Newlander

    2025 Ohio State at scUM

    I have added the 4k 18GB file and 5GB 720p file to my seedbox.
  7. Newlander

    Post 23 Season tOSU Coaching Changes

    Would love to see Day gone. Have been asking that for years. It's Cooper version 2.0 imo, great recruiter.. cannot win the big games.
  8. Newlander

    Playoff chances?

    I believe Hayden would be explosive on wheel/screens.
  9. Newlander

    THE GAME: ttun @ tOSU, Sat Nov 26, 12pm, FOX

    We didn't capitalize on their last mistake (overthrown wide-open receiver). Must take advantage of this. Maintain a 2+ score lead.
  10. Newlander

    THE GAME: ttun @ tOSU, Sat Nov 26, 12pm, FOX

    Decent QB and that's a first down. Need to score a TD off this.
  11. Newlander

    THE GAME: ttun @ tOSU, Sat Nov 26, 12pm, FOX

    Paid-to-play is going to make this more common.
  12. Newlander

    THE GAME: ttun @ tOSU, Sat Nov 26, 12pm, FOX

    For so*e reason out here, it didn't air until 9:00 local (11 Eastern). My dad said it started 3 hours early today, however the local Fox wasn't airing it.
Back
Top