• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by MGMT

  1. MGMT

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    It’s kind of remarkable it hasn’t actually ended yet. I get they went be a perennial contender but considering the under armor bucks what they’re producing on the field is repulsive and is only rivaled by MSU this year
  2. MGMT

    DE Qua Russaw (Official Thread)

  3. MGMT

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    If he isn’t playing by now I doubt it becomes meaningful at any other point this season. I’d absolutely love to look like a fucking idiot and be wrong..trust me. And things could still change, but if he didn’t play against KSU you knew it was not going to happen at Iowa; so unless something...
  4. MGMT

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    3-15 wtf is this shit
  5. MGMT

    2026 tOSU Defense Discussion

    There’s a decent chance we don’t see last year’s defense ever again in our lifetime. Spare yourself the feelings and stop using it as a benchmark or comparison.
  6. MGMT

    2026 tOSU Defense Discussion

    Did the pass rush look better compared to last week: Y/N?
  7. MGMT

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    it’s definitely evolving - I can’t quantify it to back it but it seems like we saw more 3-wide sets like someone mentioned previously which MIGHT suggest Artie might see that bunched personnel doesn’t work on film and in the numbers. Let’s talk again post-IU, I doubt we are going to try much...
  8. MGMT

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    I know
  9. MGMT

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    trust bri
  10. MGMT

    Cleveland Browns (Factory of Sadness)

    The idea of Sheseur Sanders landing is anything better than a 7th round pick is hilarious to me. If Berry somehow comvinced someone to send us a 6th for him I’d consider that an elite trade. Kid fucking sucks so bad. Gabriel is nothing but a guy that be an oompa loompa actor at your kids...
  11. MGMT

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    162 yards on 37 carries between the Jacksons and West at 4.3 yards a pop against a excellent run defense. Iowa did what they could with Smith and he still wrecked everyone’s hopes and dreams. Sayin showed he can hit McCuin when he needs. I don’t get it today, the run game prevailed today...
  12. MGMT

    2026 tOSU Offense Discussion

    Overall I don’t see how you could be fbithered by the offense today at least holistically. Pass protection against the blitz or heat was kind of rough at times - definitely don’t like surrendering 3 sacks and seeing the OL rack up penalties on he road. Can’t be doing that shit against IU.
  13. MGMT

    DL Jamir Perez (Official Thread)

    Trust
  14. MGMT

    2026 tOSU Defense Discussion

    Day throws the word trust out there like he’s the victim of multiple affairs
  15. MGMT

    CB Jay Timmons (Official Thread)

    We can probably get away with not having him this week but for fucks sake the interior defensive line needs to wake the fuck up
Back
Top