Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature currently requires accessing the site using the built-in Safari browser.
New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.
Maybe we should stop bitching and moaning about other members of the board as well. this entire game thread was either passive aggressive posting towards each other, or aggressive aggressive posting towards each other.
Y'all suck.
Tressel had the exact scenario against Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl. A 28-10 halftime lead dwindled to 31-26 before Solomon Thomas intercepted Ryan Mallett with 58 seconds left.
I know I'm guilty of some revisionist history. I remembered Arkansas making a game of it, but I didn't remember it...
I once was there when some kids brought a bottle of MD2020 when they came to buy a half ounce of weed. We somehow convinced them that it would be awesome to fill the bong with MD2020, smoke their entire bag from it, then drink the Mad Dog Bong Water. It was vicious and cruel (and extremely...
Can someone please explain this offense's philosophy to me? What is their base play? What is their base formation? How did Ryan Day go from "spread to run" and JK Dobbins running for 2,000 freaking yards, to packing the box with 9 or 10 defenders via 3 tight ends that apparently aren't threats...