• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by johnson2443

  1. Luke Wafle (DE USC)

    Would love to see this kid in the portal, need USC to take a few more L’s, especially on Halloween
  2. Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    We should pay their Kicker $1M in transfer portal
  3. 2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

    Did the same thing last year. And same, so happy he’s going to give it his best effort here. Kid wants to be a Buckeye that’s for sure
  4. 2029 UT LB Kingston Stroshine (Verbal Offer)

    All American name team
  5. 2029 tOSU Recruiting Discussion

    I think this is the first person I remember being recruited by Ohio State, because there was an article in either the Cleveland Plain Dealer or Akron Beacon Journal about him being from California and Cooper recruiting national players like him
  6. 2029 tOSU Recruiting Discussion

    Ummmm, it’s weird being the same age as old people I guess I’m there now. Beanie was a freshman my senior year at school and now his son is being posted on here? Crazy
  7. 2028 IL DL Caleb Tucker (Verbal Offer)

    That is a big human
  8. 2028 GA DB Casey Barner (Verbal Offer)

    Jake Marsh is former Barstool and announced game last night
  9. 2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

    Yep, was just posting my opinion as I’m a big believer in both. I’m very happy this kid stuck with OSU as it’s clearly been his dream a lot like for Haskins. Glad he’s shooting his shot, and of course with the talent ahead of him and behind him he will need to be incredible to get on the...
  10. TN RB David Gabriel Georges (Tennessee Verbal)

    Highlights from last night were pretty darn impressive. Haven’t seen his stat line but saw 3 or 4 plays that make me wish this kid made a different decision
  11. 2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

    I’m still a huge believer in TSC and think he will start next year. I’ve also been vocal in this thread that I really wanted Brady in this class and think he’s an elite passer. I couldn’t be happier with TSC, Edmunds and Vargas in the pipeline.
  12. 2029 tOSU Recruiting Discussion

    This is a shocking DL to have on one college team let alone a high school.
  13. 2028 MA QB Christopher Vargas is a Buckeye!!!

    Committing in 5 days somewhere
  14. 2027 FL DB Amir Sears (Miami, FL. Verbal)

    Writers can’t even get headlines correct without editing? I can look past a couple typos but come on.
  15. 2027 CA QB Brady Edmunds is a Buckeye!!!

    I couldn’t be happier about this. Kid has wanted to be a Buckeye since he was very young. Not normal for people from California. I recognize he has a lot of work to do to make the field, but I’m so glad he’s going for it, at least for a year.
Back
Top