• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by JCOSU86

  1. JCOSU86

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Ironically I'm going to miss the game because I will be in.... Maryland visiting my daughter.
  2. JCOSU86

    High School Coldwater Cavaliers

    It's 2026 and the Cavs are 6-1 with their only loss to 6-1 Minister. Anna and Marion Local loom
  3. JCOSU86

    High School Marion Local Flyers

    And they are 6-0 this season (2026) so far.
  4. JCOSU86

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    In other words, typical Saturday during football season!
  5. JCOSU86

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    Run defense was outstanding. Sanchez doesn’t want to become the next Igbinosun. Good win!
  6. JCOSU86

    2026 tOSU @ Iowa BMW Thread

    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
  7. JCOSU86

    RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    Ugh. First the suspension then this (allegedly). I hope this works out.
  8. JCOSU86

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    Mission accomplished, Illibuck secured.
  9. JCOSU86

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    This Iowa TD is going to sustain me for the whole week. "FUCK MICHIGAN" doesn't begin to cover it.
  10. JCOSU86

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    Time to bring the Hawks back down to earth. GO BUCKS!
  11. JCOSU86

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    That’s a great idea. I think I’ll do the same. Let me know ehen your wife is available
  12. JCOSU86

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Lololololol. Fuck M*ch*gan
  13. JCOSU86

    Game Thread Illinois at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 26, 12pm ET, FOX

    The defense line is very concerning. Because of injuries, these were 2nd and sometimes 3rd stringers. They got dominated on the ground and put inconsistent pressure on the pass rush. I’m not confident going forward
  14. JCOSU86

    2026 tOSU vs. Illinois BMW Thread

    That was FUCKING AWFUL. 3rd string Illinois offensive linemen dominated. This is not a good team
Back
Top