• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Gothmog8

  1. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Who is winning? All I have is nothing
  2. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    South never seems to show up...
  3. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Overly optimistic 48-0
  4. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    I am not out. Put me in! Oh, some other Austin...
  5. Gothmog8

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Flag bailout, but I will allow it.
  6. Gothmog8

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Colandrea is a gamer
  7. Gothmog8

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Corn might be popping Dammit
  8. Gothmog8

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    How did he catch that?
  9. Gothmog8

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    I am rooting for the team in red, all variants.
  10. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    That sounds like my trip to NO last week
  11. Gothmog8

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    4:15? Dammit. Will be attending student worker's debut play in Little Women at 5. Going to have to follow along again.
  12. Gothmog8

    Week 5 Game Discussion Thread

    I will eat my hat if they drop out of the top 25. I thankfully have many hats.
Back
Top