• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Fungo Squiggly

  1. Fungo Squiggly

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Haaaaa! Suck it Texas.
  2. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    BTN 4:15 game is over before the ABC 3:30 game.
  3. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Another blatantly stupid penalty by Atkinson. What the actual fuck is this guy thinking!
  4. Fungo Squiggly

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    The fuck is that ref watching to call that incomplete? That was both feet down and it wasn’t even close.
  5. Fungo Squiggly

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    3-and-out. I’m shocked.
  6. Fungo Squiggly

    Week 6 Game Discussion Thread

    Texas misses the field goal and OU has 2 minutes left to move about 30 yards for a reasonanle field goal. I have zero faith in that.
  7. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    nice! I like the look of that play!
  8. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Great fucking effort, Bo!
  9. Fungo Squiggly

    2026 tOSU vs. Maryland BMW Thread

    I dunno. I’d give anything to get somebody else’s ads for a while. I’m so tired of these same ads being run during everything I want to watch. Give me some variety, please.
  10. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Heinous fuckery most foul in this game. Hope they are getting all of this shit out of their system
  11. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    I love seeing them dial up a few blitzes and make the QB get the ball out faster than he wanted
  12. Fungo Squiggly

    2026 tOSU vs. Maryland BMW Thread

    Oh, look. Another DL penalty gives MD free yards.
  13. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Shitty punt but a decent roll turns it into 48 yards net. It bounced at the 27, so a 31-yard punt int the air. Good grief. That’s a bad punt for a high schooler.
  14. Fungo Squiggly

    Game Thread Maryland at tOSU, Sat. Oct. 10th, 4:15 pm ET, BTN

    Sayin has 4 fewer pass attempts than Washington, but has passed for 160 more yards than Washington. :lol:
Back
Top