• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by DubCoffman62

  1. DubCoffman62

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    This is why I stopped watching live sports. I follow tickers. Sports these days are basically Orcball.
  2. DubCoffman62

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    I'd love to see oregon taken out today, lose this one and they're officially THROUGH!
  3. DubCoffman62

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be. And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken...
  4. DubCoffman62

    What song are you listening to right now

    I almost didn't marry my wife because she hated this song
  5. DubCoffman62

    What song are you listening to right now

    Looking at my yearbook from my freshman year of high school, remembering the songs that they played at the freshman dance.
  6. DubCoffman62

    MLB General Discussion (Official Thread)

    Forgot about the Padres. As fate would have it they close at home against the Diamondbacks. They're up 3 1/2 games with 4 games left to play.
  7. DubCoffman62

    MLB General Discussion (Official Thread)

    Cubs clinch, Phillies up 2 games on the D-backs with 4 games left to play. Can they blow it? Brewers tonight then they close with Tampa Bay. Phillie fan should be sweating.
  8. DubCoffman62

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    Most people don't even have cars there. Everyone takes buses, the tube or occasionally a taxi. There's very little parking also. I remember when I used to take cabs, I'd always try to get in on the wrong side of the car if i was sitting in the front seat.
  9. DubCoffman62

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Last week was pitiful.
Back
Top