• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by CincyInterloper

  1. CincyInterloper

    NCAA - slowly ruining football (rules changes - merged)

    BB73 has forgotten more about keeping time than the rest of us have ever known.
  2. CincyInterloper

    What song are you listening to right now

    It’s an album, not a song. And I’m listening to it via a turntable.
  3. CincyInterloper

    Texas Longhorns (big hat, no cattle; please don’t Horns Down us)

    This is one of the things I hate about today’s world. Someone does something reprehensible. People in a position to do something about it publicly announce they are not going to tolerate it. Then they tolerate it. Rinse and repeat. And speaking of rinse and repeat. It’s Friday and I’m going to...
  4. CincyInterloper

    Texas Longhorns (big hat, no cattle; please don’t Horns Down us)

    Have either of the players been disciplined? Of course not. Nothing but empty words from the AD.
  5. CincyInterloper

    $4.29 here, how about you?

    I knew those assless chaps would come back in style if I just held onto them long enough.
  6. CincyInterloper

    Ole Miss Rebels (official thread)

    Finally, a worthwhile use of AI.
  7. CincyInterloper

    Technology Gone Wild: Rise of the Machines

    Yeah, but they’ll do it on a Friday just to be dicks about it.
  8. CincyInterloper

    Technology Gone Wild: Rise of the Machines

    The way I see it, the danger to humans caused by AI is largely due to two things: (1) Humans cannot design a computer system configured to contain something that is 100 times smarter than they are, and (2) such an artificial super-intelligence (ASI) agent will be able to hack into any computer...
  9. CincyInterloper

    Ole Miss Rebels (official thread)

    Shouldn’t that be “here are 65,000 rounds of ammo”?
  10. CincyInterloper

    Cincinnati Bearcats (Juggalos official thread of Faygo)

    This seems worse than fans storming the field to me since it's not the fans who are trolling Miami. Some fanbases are worse then others, but fans in general are idiots. In this case it appears the UC Athletic Department is the one doing the trolling, and they should know better.
  11. CincyInterloper

    Week 3 Game Discussion Thread

    Shockingly, Cincinnati outscored Miami 28-3 in the second half to pull out the win. Final score: Cincinnati 35 - Miami 31.
  12. CincyInterloper

    2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    The closest thing to justice I think we can get here is for every other team remaining on Michigan’s schedule to knock their dicks into the dirt.
  13. CincyInterloper

    J.J. McCarthy (once a tCun, always a tCun; Nine on the Pine)

    He probably got some seven figure golden parachute to move on. I weep for the future.
  14. CincyInterloper

    Rutgers Scarlet Knights (official troll of PedSU)

    I don’t know if Rutgers has ever been the studs of anything in football. We’re talking about a team that went 1-5 against Cincinnati in Big East conference play from 2005 to 2010.
Back
Top