• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Bill Lucas

  1. Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    The weather looks great for tomorrow. Nothing to slow the Bucks down but themselves.
  2. 2026 scUM Shenanigans, Arguments, Arrogant Twatwaffles, Emasculated Cucks, Feckless Marmots, Dirty Cheaters "Mid"chigan

    HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha
  3. Guesthouse available for OSU-IU football October 17 in Bloomington - BOOKED

    Really selling it with the stained couch that's falling apart.
  4. QB1 Julian Sayin (All B1G, B1G Frosh of Year, All American, National Frosh of Year, National Champion)

    Maybe I’m in the minority here but I think the entire team, and particularly the defense, wilted in the heat at the end of the game. The two three and outs couldn’t have come at a worse time.
  5. Game Thread Ball State at tOSU, Sat. Sept. 5th, 12:30 ET BTN

    I’d like to know about the salsa. Thanks.
  6. RB Legend Bey (Official Thread)

    Bey is faster than both.
  7. Academic Progress Rate (APR)

    Reggie 0.0 Germany who then went on to earn a 3.5 the rest of his time at Ohio State.
  8. TN RB David Gabriel Georges (Tennessee Verbal)

    Thanks for clarifying. He sure had his hand out.
  9. TN RB David Gabriel Georges (Tennessee Verbal)

    Genro, but yeah, I was thinking about him as well when I saw the recent LaTwan Anderson news.
  10. TN RB David Gabriel Georges (Tennessee Verbal)

    Dude, what you do is be a negative Nelly. It’s your shtick here. You be you, I guess.
  11. TN RB David Gabriel Georges (Tennessee Verbal)

    I can respect how the family is playing it. Let their kid go where his heart takes him without outside ($$$$) influence. We've seen quite the opposite in the past. Cough...GENRO...cough.
  12. Big Back Poll

    And lots of pairs of socks.
  13. Big Back Poll

    Byers did commit Buckeye on Buckeye crime.
  14. Big Back Poll

    I agree and I am a huge Beanie fan. If not for the foot injury what could have been with Byers senior year.
Back
Top