• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by Bestbuck36

  1. Bestbuck36

    WR Jeremiah Smith (All B1G, B1G Freshman of Year, B1G WR of Year, Unanimous All-American, 2025 Rose Bowl Off MVP, National Champion)

    Ho hum, just another 200 yards. The catch in triple coverage was so shocking I spilled my beverage jumping up. I'm always protective of the beverage, Lebowski style.
  2. Bestbuck36

    NFL Discussion (Official Thread)

    Detroit sucks. I mean, look what state they're in so of course they do.
  3. Bestbuck36

    OC Arthur Smith (Official Thread)

    Better week but effort from some of our guys on some of those plays bordered on superhuman to get those results. It all works better when the Oline plays angry doesn't it? Build and be even better in two weeks and we'll see.
  4. Bestbuck36

    2026 tOSU Defense Discussion

    Remember that when 4 is gone and the rest of the WRs aren't him
  5. Bestbuck36

    WR Jeremiah Smith (All B1G, B1G Freshman of Year, B1G WR of Year, Unanimous All-American, 2025 Rose Bowl Off MVP, National Champion)

    That's why AI sucks ass, it's missing the best iteration of that saying: "They say I'm cocky, and I say what? It ain't bragging motherfucker, if ya back it up!" - Kid Rock (Cocky)
  6. Bestbuck36

    NFL Discussion (Official Thread)

    Holy crap, that Saints statue of the blocked punt their Super Bowl year is awesome. I love it when the unsung hero gets recognition.
  7. Bestbuck36

    MLB General Discussion (Official Thread)

    They're destined to win this year. They just do all the little things right. It's annoying but impressive when it's not the Reds on the receiving end.
  8. Bestbuck36

    NFL Discussion (Official Thread)

    McMillan is a freaking stud. I mean the Lions Defense is shit but that dude is for real.
  9. Bestbuck36

    RB Ja’Kobi Jackson (Official Thread)

    He picked up that blitz to perfection. We hit a big play down to the red zone. Then he got rewarded with the next 3 carries and that touchdown. That is how you get more playing time and I hope they show this series over and over again until everybody freaking gets it!
  10. Bestbuck36

    Neal Shipley (PGA Golf Pro)

    Awesome for Neal
  11. Bestbuck36

    OG Luke Montgomery (All B1G, All American, National Champion)

    Maybe because he was the only lineman who didn't have a penalty. :smug:
  12. Bestbuck36

    2026 tOSU Offense Discussion

    When they use tempo they're basically unstoppable. Some have screamed to use it more to no avail but if you go back to the games we struggled with some actually losing, the up tempo was working or not utilized at all. I get is a longer season now and we wanted to run fewer plays to keep...
  13. Bestbuck36

    DE Qua Russaw (Official Thread)

    Was everywhere. Great game
  14. Bestbuck36

    Game Thread tOSU at Iowa, Sat. Oct. 3rd, 3:30 pm ET, CBS

    The second guessing is called for at this point. There's just too much not happening, especially on Defense not to have certain guys getting snaps
  15. Bestbuck36

    J.J. McCarthy (once a tCun, always a tCun; Nine on the Pine)

    Hopefully they skin him and hang him from the flagpole too. Fucking cheater
Back
Top