• New here? Register here now for access to all the forums, download game torrents, private messages, polls, Sportsbook, etc. Plus, stay connected and follow BP on Instagram @buckeyeplanet and Facebook.

Recent content by AKAK

  1. AKAK

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    .. the hard way
  2. AKAK

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    It was actually why he was.
  3. AKAK

    Latest Celebrity 'Obit' posts

    I met him at a Hooters in St Louis. Edit: it was attached to that hotel complex train station mall thing. So like if you wanted a beer or whatever it was like rhe only bar
  4. AKAK

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    We're not going to be on the same side of this one ;)
  5. AKAK

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Also the cheerleader situation has always been a butterface situation in college but there's butterface and indiana butterface Wtf
  6. AKAK

    Week 4 Game Discussion Thread

    Imma be honest I don't care about that. I care about Indiana realizing what getting circled on everyones calendar means. I don't want kids to get hurt, but they need to understand that they're gonna get 4 quarters of violence
  7. AKAK

    Guesthouse available for OSU-IU football October 17 in Bloomington - BOOKED

    Why did you not refund my damage deposit Sir, there was a roadkill deer on the fold out couch Ok? I mean I didn’t fuck it
  8. AKAK

    Guesthouse available for OSU-IU football October 17 in Bloomington - BOOKED

    Whats the gallons per.flush laws in Indiana?
  9. AKAK

    Favorite Taco Bell Food Item

    Taco Bell presents: Thumps Burrito Bowl
  10. AKAK

    Favorite Taco Bell Food Item

    Ya'll got the right civil infrastructure in place for such a visit?
Back
Top